But the greatest of these is LOVE
This Valentine’s Day, YOU can celebrate what God’s love accomplished last year.
Together, you and our team have many “wins” from 2019. We thank you for your role in helping to make this happen.
- Project M:25 celebrated 7 years of providing holistic ministry to the community near Quito, Ecuador.
- The after-school program expanded to four days a week, including improved nutrition.
- Families received clean, safe drinking water as filtration systems were installed in their homes and the kids’ health greatly improved.
- Every child received a new backpack and school supplies at our back-to-school celebration.
- More than 200 Ecuadorean pastors, their wives and children attended a retreat that provided a powerful weekend of ministry and refreshing.
- Thousands of children throughout Ecuador received gifts through Give Christmas. Special gifts were given to our 120 children – including a large food basket for the family.
- Bobby successfully defended his PhD dissertation on the topic of transformational community development.
There are many more stories we could celebrate. God has abundantly blessed the ministry efforts of our team. Because of you, our ministry continues to grow and share the love of God and serve others .